Learning is a constant process of discovery. With each passing day, we can learn something new from ourselves, from our colleagues, and from the community we’re in.
If you’re looking for opportunities to expand your horizons, learn a language, immerse yourself in other cultures, gain an edge in your career, or tap a network of international professionals, then now is your chance. Pursue a post-graduate or doctorate degree with the help of the European Higher Education Fair (EHEF) 2017,
Slated on October 18, 2017, 11AM, at the Grand Atrium of Shangri-La Plaza in Mandaluyong, this year’s fair will feature 24 higher education institutions from EU member states, which include:
- University of Antwerp, Institute of Development Policy and Management
- Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Tropical Agrisciences
- Masaryk University, Faculty of Medicine
- Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics
- University of Chemistry and Technology Prague
- University of West Bohemia, Institute of Applied Language Studies
- IBA International Business Academy
- IÉSEG School of Management
- ISAE-SUPAERO Institut Supérieur de l'Aéronautique et de l'Espace
- Université Catholique de l'Ouest
- Université de Rouen Normandie
- VATEL Business School, Hotel and Tourism Management
- Rheinland Institute
- Central European University
- Institute of Housing & Urban Development Studies (IHS) of Erasmus University Rotterdam
- International Institute of Social Studies
- Maastricht School of Management
- TIAS School for Business & Society
- IE Instituto de Empresa Business School
- UCAM Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Lund University
- Mälardalen University
- Stockholm School of Economics
- TNE 10
During the fair, participants and prospective applicants will have the opportunity to learn more about the EU education system and way of life through a series of lectures and talks, and to meet EU alumni volunteers present during the event who can share their experiences.
Erasmus+ Programme at 30
Participants seeking scholarship grants should not miss the Erasmus+ booth. Marking its 30th anniversary, the Erasmus+ programme is committed to provide education and mobility opportunities for young Filipino achievers.
EU Ambassador Franz Jessen shared that this year, 37 Filipinos were granted Erasmus scholarships and are now pursuing their Masters and PHD degrees in Europe. The total of Erasmus scholars is now at 370 and Filipinos are known to have shown excellent performances in their chosen disciplines.
The fair is organized by the Delegation of the European Union to the Philippines together with the EU Member States’ Embassies and Cultural Institutions in collaboration with the Commission on Higher Education (CHED), supported by Shangri-La Plaza, Philstar.com, Business Mirror, Business World, Expat Magazine, and ANC.
Admission to the fair is free, but registration is encouraged. Participants can pre-register online via www.ehef-philippines.com or walk-in during the event day. For more information visit @EHEFPhilippines on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
# # #
Accounts Manager, Leung de Leon Marketing
0919-9995356 | email@example.com
Public Affairs Officer, Political Press and Information Section, Delegation of the European Union in the Philippines